Reach out for functional and technical support
Auto (Personal, Commercial), Property, Commercial General Liability, Commercial Package Policy (CPP), Workers Compensation, Transportation & Cargo
New Business, Underwriting, Endorsements (MTAs), Renewals, Rating, Cancellation, Reinstatements and Rescinds
This is a comprehensive reference guide to help the organizations in the life sciences industry to make their choices and readily refer the guide for information on Contact details, Lines of services offered by other CROs, their expertise in different areas of research, Collaborations / Co-partners and Recognitions The information is organized in a manner that will be a ready reckoner and one source information center with easy navigation. Also fruitful for research oriented students as it can be used for reference purposes.
The screenshots are pasted below for your reference:
1. Description of the company,
2. Radar Diagram depending on 4 parameters viz.
- Service Offerings
- Presence in Industry
- Client Base
- Capability of the organization,
3. List of service offerings,
4. Quick Facts like addresses and telephone nos, Category, etc &
5. Other important information compiled as News & Views.
1. To provide first hand and one-stop information about other CROs.
2. To know about their go-to market strategies
3. What are their key success factors?
4. If you are a starting up a CRO, refer it. It'll give whole lot of information with ample charts and graphs, tracker and space diagrams to make you understand better your business development work.
Should you find them meaningful, relevant and want to grab the copy if it, please do not hesitate in responding back.
Thank you for your time and attention.
PS: The CRO Directory & Industry Tracker have all the CROs listed in alphabetical order